Thursday 8 November 2012

Why I have conversations?
A good, deep conversation with someone you care for is a gift. For some, these may only happen a few times in a lifetime. For others they are monthly or maybe even weekly realities. If we are honest, most of us are afraid to have these in-depth conversations because of the unknown reaction. Fear holds us back. And yet, by not having the conversations we know we need to have… the thought ways heavy on our hearts. Have conversations to get things off my chest as I tend to over-think things and drive myself a little crazy. Conversations are crucial when support is needed as an external opinion always helps to clear the air. Still not convinced? Look at the bottom thread. When I’m faced with a difficult decision or with a problem that I cannot seem to figure out by myself, I enjoy sharing it with someone in order to get his/her viewpoint on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment