Thursday 8 November 2012

Relationships



It is wonderful to have a person, either friend or lover, to share your dreams and desires, fears, joys and sadness. There is always a broken heart.
I am only 22 years old, but have had my fair share of relationships with friends and partners.  Obviously there were good times, but also bad times, people who used me, people I used, those who truly loved me, and those who did not. perfect times are few than the heartbroken times. You end a smile with sadnes and anger and then they blush things off by saying 'I LOVE YOU'. How can you hurt someone you believe you love?
In the past I could not always understand why these particular persons entered my life, but now, in retrospect, I realize that in some bizarre and even ironic way, they had helped to build my character and led to the truly exceptional relationships that I have with myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment