Thursday 8 November 2012

Do you celebrate the things you do have?


There are certain particulars in life that we all repeatedly and unintentionally celebrate on a regular basis. These celebrated incidents are composed of the smaller things in life, those seemingly insignificant events that instantly place us in a better mood.Getting a task completed, no matter how big or small, is a conscious to make an effort that usually brings me closer to some outstanding objective. However, this attempt comes with a huge bonus! The bonuses come in the form of a warm subconscious feeling of accomplishment and celebrate. I deserve to celebrate myself!!! Celebrating the little things that comes to my way or I achieve it’s my motivation to keep hustling and pushing. Do a little thing to thank yourself for what you have done it doesn need to be big celebration...you can buy a nice wine with chips and enjoy it with a friend.




I don’t worry about becoming a raging blind to my faults; the beauty of being able to celebrate and love myself is that it allows me to deal with my shortcomings in a productive way….celebrating the things I do is the only happiness I can give to myself. Loving and celebrating what I do in my time also is the precious gift I can do to myself because no one will celebrate for me instead they be jealous and criticize me. Secure, happy people are also confident; able to take criticism and understand their mistakes and failings do not make them bad, unworthy people and thus have no need to be defensive or evasive when dealing with these shortcomings

No comments:

Post a Comment