Thursday 8 November 2012

My big fat BIG Dream.


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
It only needs you to go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

My big fat dream is I can’t wait to have my own apartment and own Volvo v40 car but first thing first.  First I want to achieve my degree and get a proper job that satisfies then do some travelling around the world just meet with new people socialize and networking. Dreams are the things that drive our ambition into success. When you have dreams you set a direction on how to pursue them and make them come to reality. Unfortunately for me marriage is not my dream at all, I really want to be an independent women with no complications of marriage and its happiness, I want to create my own happiness with my family and my kids. Dream big and wake up follow your dreams as Eleanor Roosevelt says “the future belongs to those who believe in their beauty of their dreams and act on them’.

No comments:

Post a Comment