Thursday 9 August 2012

What motivates me?

I am an outsider I love social life, money, like travelling being all over the place, I love beautiful things so I have to work hard be what i want to and go wherever I go knowing the fact that I worked for that and it’s my expenses I’m not wasting anyone’s time or money. I want to be independent. I think responsibility motives me the most.  Responsibilities motivates because when you do things you know there is something or someone waiting for your contribution My ability to work hard and deliver results motivates me to know that I am doing the right thing and its going to help one way or the other. Self respect motivates me to do good job. My goal is what motivates me because I want to excel in life so my goal always remind me to do the right thing because one day I will be what I want to be.

I have experienced some difficulties while i was growing up I learnt the hard ways I really do not want to go back or my family go back to that stage again and I’m  preparing myself for brighter future. We live in a different world where our parents spend their last cents to us so that we can climb the ladder of success and give back to our home and take care of the family. My parents help me to stand with my own feet and be in a good position, My mom and my sister always wanted the best for me. My mom’s confidence and loyalty towards my work motivates me. My family believes in me when the world brings me down they encourage me not to fall but rather stand against it. I always try to do it as perfect as possible. Sense of achievement and the feeling that I have not let anybody down. It’s good to be liked and be everyone’s favourite you know.  In order to live life to the fullest, I like to know what I'm doing and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment