Thursday 9 August 2012

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

I can’t choose my 15 minutes of world famous because I really don’t care about fame, and I don’t do things for public recognition I do my own thing I don’t need the approval of the fans/public.  I think once you got the fame, you don’t really know how to react on it, I like to keep it simple and ordinary as much as one wish to be famous at some point but I only wish that my 15 minutes fame would be developing my community to the advance technology and networks. Being in the spotlight comes with disadvantages not everyone will like you there will be negative things about you. When you famous you lose self confidence you just do things for fun and for people. Fame makes people do things that are beyond their values which that create bad reputation for them. To be famous it takes courage and strength everyone needs to be happy and feel recognized at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment