Wednesday 8 August 2012


I am...?
I am me, I am unique not on earth you will see someone like me and I’m very confident about that. I am an outsider, socialite I am a dark chocolate beauty queen, I have a soft sweet heart and my hands are always open to everyone who needs the touch. I AM Thank full and Grateful for what I have and I do best.  I am strong and powerful, intelligent in my own ways. I do everything I can to build a better tomorrow for myself and my family, I love family. I always put a smile on other people’s face and I like that it keeps me alive each day. I’m being positive here… I want to be present so here I surround myself with people who bring me up, revising my look to the world… but what the hell I’m being positive here), loving myself more... I am me..................I am me..............I am me.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment