Thursday 23 February 2012

If I were the boss

Being a boss is not an easy job, you need to understand the core vision of the company and know how to deal with people. I would always interact and be approachable for anything to everyone in the company and always appreciate the staff for their good work. I will always set clear instructions in order for my employees know what is good for the company and stand firm on my decision. Professionalism starts from the boss, I will make sure that I set a good example to my employees.
The success of a company lies from the relationship of a boss and its staff.  I will always put people in the right job, position and tell them what is expected from them in a specific time. Always put a challenge to them to more opportunities in the company so that they can learn and develop their knowledge and skills of business. I won’t overwork  my staff as everyone needs her own spare time to do his/her personal things, and I will treat them with respect  and dignity and there won’t be any favours.  Being a proactive boss helps to know what your staff enjoy the most in the company and outside workplace, and what their concerns are. If I were the boss I will be a good boss
 a boss always put a smile to its staff

2 comments:

  1. You will be a good boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such great tools that you have in the basket of being the “boss”, I am sure that you will be a success as a leader.

    ReplyDelete