Sunday 29 April 2012

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself
Honesty is very important; you will never go wrong if you are honest to yourself. We all lie at some point but not about serious things that can put me in trouble one day. We cannot change the things we face in our daily lives but we can work better from those things if we are honest enough to ourselves.  The fact that our friends are living “thee” good life and they got it all good in their life doesn’t consistently mean you can’t reach that stage you will also get there in time, we just need to be brave and be honest to ourselves that the input we put in and emphasize on now will take us somewhere in future.

Some other people are not confident to tell about their history and where they come from so they lie thinking that they lying to others where as they are lying to their selves. When you lie to yourself that means you don’t accept and acknowledge the way things happen around you and the way you are. Sometimes we do tell lie just to have that inner great feeling for that moment like I lied during Easter holiday I checked in at my hometown in Butterworth and all my friends were convinced that I’m at home seriously. They were so interested in seeing me at church wearing my uniform until the last day of Easter when they saw my mom and she told them that I’m in Cape Town I didn’t come back for holidays. It was great feeling when we chat over the phone, I satisfied my inner feeling but later the truth comes out and I had to deal with the consequences. The sad thing about lying is you have to tell another lie in order to cover the first lie, truths sets you free and lie hurts and haunt you down, be confident never lie to yourself you will be only creating trouble for yourself.

  purse

No comments:

Post a Comment